Ideal Horse Property
No Real Estate Taxes
398 Clearwater Road, Delta Junction, Alaska 99737
Go 6 miles Southeast of Delta Junction, Alaska on the Alaska Highway turn left on Clearwater Road, go 2 miles this property is on your right.
The south ½ of the Northwest 14, section 36, Township 10 south, Range 11 East, Fairbanks Meridian, Fairbanks Recording
No Real Estate Taxes
Electric, phone, internet, private septic system and 2 wells for water.
Fee Simple Title w/ Agriculture Covenants
Beautiful, solid well-built 2008 custom Farm Style house with open floor plan, 2-story atrium with floor to ceiling windows facing the Alaska Range mountains. Lots of windows throughout the house for ample natural light and 360 views of the farm, pastures, and mountains. Perfect place for relaxing, entertaining, and having family and friends visit.
- 3,800 sq.ft foam/concrete block-built house with wood fiber and concrete fiber siding.
(new spray-in insulation put in the roof in 2016)
- 2.5 Stories with a walk-out daylight basement.
- 3 large bedrooms (2 private master suites on their own floor with their own bathrooms
and walk in closets)
- 3.5 Baths (one with a jetted tub and separate walk-in shower)
- Large kitchen with soft-close Kraftmade cabinets and lots of counter space.
- Large dining room
- Two laundry rooms
- Bonus Room
- Foyer (formal entry)
- Arctic entry
- Utility room
- Large deck overlooking the beautiful pastures.
- Two heating sources – wood stove and a large pellet boiler.
- Lots of storage space
- Comes with all appliances – 2 refrigerators, stand-alone freezer, 2 washer/dryer sets,
dishwasher, 2 ovens, etc. One refrigerator, the dishwasher, and one washer/dryer set were
purchased in 2015-2017.
- 2016 Hot tub (minor repairs needed)
- 5*energy rating.
- High Speed Internet (not satellite)
- Cable Set-up
- Best Views in the Deltana Area!!!!! views of the Alaska Range,
Granite Mountains, and the White Mountain Range. Best aurora, sunset, and night sky
viewing ever. We consistently get bright double rainbows that go from one side of the
property to the other. There is lots of wildlife viewing. You will get to watch the swan
and crane migration every Spring and Fall (they fly 30ft over your head). We have Great
Gray Owls that follow the tractor when we are mowing, and black Arctic Foxes that
come out and play in the pastures when you are feeding the horses. No noise, light, or any
- Large private yard with a garden area and mature trees.
- Lots of privacy with the knowledge that there will be no developments or building around
- Private Driveway with an additional separate driveway off of the main road (Clearwater
- The house is far enough off the main road for ample privacy, but close enough for easy
and quick plowing of snow.
- PRIME LOCATION – Quick and easy access to town and amenities:
– 8min from Delta Junction
– 15min from Fort Greely
– 1 mile from the Delta Co-Op.
– 2 miles off of the Alaska Highway
– 3 miles from Delta Meat and Sausage
– Right across the road from Dennis Green’s hay and feed mill
– Deltana Rural Fire Post is 2 miles down the road.
- Quick access to several right of way roads and trails for ATV riding, horse riding, or hiking. Minutes from all of the state park areas, lakes, mountains, and other outdoor amenities.
- Well laid out farm with all buildings easy access from one another, and lots of nice tree
stands for livestock to get out of the weather.
- Approx. 40 acres in hay production, 25 acres in pasture, and 15 acres homesite with
mature trees and garden area. Pastures are clear, clean, and level.
- All pastures are fenced and crossed fenced with t-posts, 4×8 pressure treated wood posts,
and electric rope with ceramic and quality plastic electric fence connectors.
- All brand new Behlen Gates.
- Established alleys between pastures for easy movement of animals and pasture rotation.
- Soil sample conducted by Salcha Soil and Water District in 2019. Has EQUIP contract
with NRCS. One of the 8 acres pasture was estimated to be able to easily produce 11 tons
- Livestock Barn with: 40×40
– electric (has its own meter)
– two oversized stalls and the ability to be four stalls
– enclosed tack/feed room
– enclosed tool/storage room
– arctic entry
– concrete flooring throughout with 3/4inch rubber matting in the stalls and main alleyway.
– barn can be secured to prevent unauthorized entry.
- Large Machine Shop –with concrete floor, overhead storage, and two entries that can fit a tractor.
- Pole Barn – with separated enclosed run-in for animals, hay storage, and bays for
equipment. There is a large livestock quarantine paddock and a smaller
breeding/medical/rehabilitation paddock adjacent to the pole barn with access to the run-in. New roof (2016)
- Small Silo
- Small moveable run-in
- Chicken Coop
- Potential for a shooting range.
- Two Wells – one for the house (barn is close enough to run a water line from this well to
have water in the barn), and one for livestock or irrigation (put in Sept 2019 to NRCS specifications)
- Large concrete slab adjacent to the barn that can be used to add on to the barn, build a
large green house, build additional equipment or hay storage facility, or any number of possibilities.
- Separate electric meters for the house and the barn for easy business record keeping.
- All existing equipment is available for sale but not included in the sale price.
MLS # 21-2275
Call or text broker for an appointment to preview this property at 907-242-1631 or email email@example.com