Turn-Key Ready for your New Business
First Street, Larsen Bay, Alaska 99624
Larsen Bay is situated in a scenic valley on a narrow fjord 60 miles southwest of the City of Kodiak
Larsen Bay was named for Peter Larsen, an Unga Island furrier, hunter and guide, the community is called Uyak by the Aleut people who have resided here for 2,000 years. The village drew national attention in 1991 when the Smithsonian Institution returned the remains of 756 Alutiiq Natives. Interred in a mass grave, the burial marked the largest repatriation of Native remains ever conducted by the Smithsonian. Like many Kodiak Island communities, the Russian influence of fur traders in the late 1700s and early 1800s can also be seen throughout Larsen Bay in Russian Orthodox churches and cemeteries.
Larsen Bay is surrounded by Kodiak National Wildlife Refuge, the 2,812-square-mile preserve that covers two-thirds of Kodiak Island.
US Survey 4872, Townsite of Larsen Bay Tract A, Lot 12 Block 16
1.48 Acres or 65,196 sq.ft. mostly level with 249 feet of ocean frontage on Larsen Bay.
$ 5,178.27 per year
City power, water and phone
Approximately 5,000 Square Feet of building improvement.
Buildings - Newer, high quality construction consists of:
- Dining Lodge w/ commercial kitchen – built in 2001
- 7 Bed / 4 bath Sleeping Lodge – built in 2003
- 2 Bed / 2 Bath Cabin – built 2001
- Fish processing building – built in 2015
- Waterfront hot tub with gazebo
- Extra land for additional waterfront building between dining and sleeping
- Tool Shed
- Guide Shack
- 40’ conex storage container
- 2012 – 28ft Fish Rite with approx. 800 hours on 300hp Yamaha
- 2008 – 26ft Hewescraft with approx. 800 hours on twin 150hp Yamahas
- 2001 – 23ft Pacific with approx. 1100 hours on 150hp Yamaha
- 1999 – 23ft Pacific with approx. 2500 hours on 130hp Honda
- 2 – 2013 Polaris ATV’s
- 1 – 2001 Polaris Ranger
- 1 – 2001 Polaris 6 wheel Sportsman
- 1 – 1989 GMC 12 passenger van
- 1 – 1999 F250 Pickup
- 2 – 2001 Ford Ranger Pickups
Tackle & Gear – Too much to list but includes:
- Daiwa rods & reels
- Extratuff boots
- Helly Hansen Raingear
- Reddington Waders
Kodiak Lodge is a turnkey opportunity to own and operate a high quality fishing / hunting / wildlife viewing lodge in the city of Larsen Bay on Kodiak Island. Larsen Bay has approximately 90 residents offers power, water, phone, fuel, and a modern marina with aircraft runway making it a low maintenance, easy to operate property.
The lodge was built in 2001 using high quality construction and materials. The entire exterior was re-‐stained in 2015 and the entire interior was painted. All boats, vehicles, gear, and furnishings are included in the purchase. The owner has decided to sell in order to focus on his other businesses.
For weather and travel information go to this link:
This is a link to the seller’s web site: www.kodiaklodge.com
$950,000 (Sale price can be reduced to $795,000 if boats are not included in the sale.)
Photos & Maps