Boat to the famous Katmai National Park For Grizzly Viewing
LOCATED ON THE NAKNIK RIVER IN KING SALMON, ALASKA
King Salmon, Alaska, is accessible by Commercial Airlines: Alaska Air and Peninsula Airways, which make daily flights to and from Anchorage. The area is also accessible by personal jet. This property is 5 miles from the King Salmon Airport.
16 acres Subdivided into 4 lots
Seal Point L1 & L4 L6 & L8 Gold Creek Kvichak Recording District State of Alaska
L1 – .93 acres
L4 – 5 acres
L6 – 5.2 acres
L8 – 5.3 acres
Gold Creek Kvichak Recording District State of Alaska
Total of around 10,000 square feet of buildings and improvements:
Main Lodge – 6,000 square feet built in 1996, commercial kitchen w/ fire suppression system, great room, laundry facilities, 5 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, pantry, & storage areas. One is a master suite apartment; three of the five bedrooms have two baths, a kitchenette area and a living room area. The great room was finished with Australian cypress floors, tile and a huge river rock fireplace, hickory dining tables and chairs and a coffee bar. The great room sits adjacent to the commercial kitchen and also the wood deck.
Real Log Cabins – 6 each, 320 sq ft each, two full size beds, a private bath, on demand hot water heater, fireplace, table, chairs and TV.
Yurts – 4 each, 400 sq. ft. w/ two queen bed, electronic fireplaces, TV and private bathroom just a few steps away.
Bunk House – 2,000 SF bunkhouse providing 4 beds, living area, and a kitchen.
Staff Housing – 2 each 40 foot containers with 3 rooms each, 400 SF each and 4 new travel trailers for staff housing which sleeps 4 in each.
Shop/Warehouse – 3,000 sq. ft. with 2 overhead doors, used for boat, ATV and van storage.
320 feet of EZ dock system with fish cleaning station.
3 wells for the water system, a large DEC approved on site septic system and two station bathroom trailers which are pumped weekly, city power, toyo stoves, fireplaces for heat.
Taxes are around $12,000 per year.
This is a turn-key established and profitable fishing and adventure lodge with growing clientele list. Is only 5 miles from the King Salmon airport. As of March 8, 2021,June is at 50% booked, July is at 100% booked, August is 70% booked, and September is 30% booked and already have booking for 2022 and 2023. This lodge has a capacity of up to 40 clients per day and will have 17 employees during the 2021 season.
This is a link to the seller’s web page http://www.alaskasgoldcreeklodge.com
This link is a drone video of this property https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmNDVFX4geA&feature=emb_title
The following are the new projects and investments in the lodge for 2021
1. Purchase of (3) new Yurts. One will be used to move our office out of the main lodge and into a Yurt. That will free up enough space in the main lodge to add inventory that will add $200,000 revenue annually. The second will be used for dining to add additional dining capacity, and the third will be a dedicated Yurt bar for our guests to lounge and drink. We will have all the platforms and infrastructure in this year and put up the actual Yurts spring 2022.
2. We purchased a New Kubota Skid Steer SSV75
3. Replaced all cabin floors with new flooring
4. Upgraded all cabin water heaters with new on demand heaters
5. Purchased a new 1000 gal propane tank
6. Purchased 6 new travel trailers for staff housing
7. Added 100′ of new dock
8. Stained all buildings and chinked
9. Upgraded 11 toilets
10. Upgraded doors on Main cabin and 4 bedroom cabin
11. Purchased new 100k commercial washer and dryer
12. Purchased 8 new garmin explorer plus for all guides to now have full tracking and communication
13. Purchased 2 new Lowe Boats Model RX18TN to add to the fishing fleet
14. Looking to purchase 2 more RH Super Pro V Kenia boats (have to find em)
15. Built a new 100′ pad to park boast and rental cars
16. Added substantial amounts of bear fencing to the property.
MLS # 21-2540
Reduced Sale Price
$3,900,000 ( Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment included)
Photos & Maps